INFORMATION NOTICE ON COOKIES
This information notice concerns the website “www.modamica.com” (Website) and is provided by Modamica Srl, with registered office in Vimodrone (MI), registered with the Companies Register of Milano with VAT number IT03008070967 , share capital of 15.000,00 € fully paid up (Company), as Data Controller.
What cookies are and why they are used
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by a user sends to his or her device (computer or mobile device, such as a smartphone or a tablet), where it is saved in order to be re-sent to said website at the user’s next visit.
Cookies are classified as follows:
- on the basis of the party installing them, according to whether they are installed by the manager of the website visited ("first-party cookies") or other parties ("third-party cookies");
- on the basis of the purpose served by the cookie: some cookies enable a better browsing experience, by storing some of the user’s choices, for instance the language ("technical cookies"), other cookies enable the monitoring of the user’s browsing activities, also for the purpose of sending advertising materials and/or offering services in line with his or her preferences ("profiling cookies").
It is necessary to obtain the user’s prior consent exclusively in connection with the use of profiling cookies.
The Website adopts first-party technical cookies .
The Company takes responsibility only with reference to cookies adopted by it.
How to give consent to the use of profiling cookies
When you visit the Website for the first time, you can give consent to the use of profiling cookies by:
- scrolling down the page
- clicking on the button CONFIRM o the button X inserted in the banner
- visiting a different page of the Website o clicking on a link/image outside the banner .
You shall click this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
You shall click this link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it.
You shall click this link:https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie.
You shall click this link: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US.
In case of devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc., we ask you to verify that each browser on each device is set to allow you to express your preferences regarding cookies. You can also set third-parties cookies accessing to the website www.youronlinechoices.com (the system operates with reference to the companies participating in the website).
Cookies set by the Website
First-party technical cookies that do not require the user’s prior consent
|N.D.||Session cookies that guarantee normal use of the Site (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).||Internet browsing time|
|N.D.||This cookie records the user's consent through the performance of one of the actions described in the short banner/information. It recognizes the user at the second access to the Web site so as not to require again the consent to the installation of cookies.||No more than 12 months|
|N.D.||This cookie allows the user to navigate on the Web site while maintaining the choices made (eg: the language chosen).||Not more than 12 months|
|N.D.||Google Analytics, considered to be a first-party technical cookie as it is used by the Web site to collect information, in aggregate way, on the number of users and on how they visit the Web site .||Not more than 12 months|
With reference to the cookies set up directly by the Site, the Company specifies the following:
- the data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated above and are processed electronically;
- technical cookies do not require the user's consent as they are necessary to allow the navigation within the WebSite and its proper use. In case of removal of technical cookies through the settings of the browser, navigation within the Website may not be possible;